Alhamdulillah

Friday 10 July 2015

Hypocrit

Trying not to be a hypocrite.... But sometime it happens. Due to some circumstances and adapting to the situations..... 

As a white collar worker, I put myself on the line, not to cross either the right nor the left side.... I may not putting my thought out loud, however if I need to choose, I know my rightful choice.... 

I have my own judgement, I don't need others to influence me, I have my own standing on the issue. I am matured enough to justify the issue. 

Don't blame me for the silence I made... Don't judge me on the thought I may not voice out... I am who i am... Just as I always did, I have my own preference which to some people, it's not the right decision... 

Mind your own business.... I'll what I need to do, I play my role, so do you... Don't get mad bro... Chill... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Opening Moderator Online Webinar "Social Enterpreneurship"

  Bismillahirrahman  Arrahim,  Yang Berusaha,  Ketua Unit Keusahawanan Politeknik Muadzam Shah,  Ketua Jabatan Perdagangan,  Puan Junaida bi...