Alhamdulillah

Sunday 18 January 2015

Education, make it RIGHT.......

One man was crying, someone came and asked the reason why
He said : I have 1 son,  I educated him, I wanted to make him a great person. I made him study
Matric
College
B.A
M.A
And sent him abroad to study further, 
But?
Suddenly he fell sick and doctors said he's dying they can't do anything,  he's counting his last breath,

Son said : Father PLZ bring my certificates...

When I brought those certificates,
He said : These are my degrees, but you didnt make me learn the "QURAN".... I don't know how I'll show my face to Allah ..............

None of us will share this msg because it s not a interesting joke,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Opening Moderator Online Webinar "Social Enterpreneurship"

  Bismillahirrahman  Arrahim,  Yang Berusaha,  Ketua Unit Keusahawanan Politeknik Muadzam Shah,  Ketua Jabatan Perdagangan,  Puan Junaida bi...